Working at Topnotch has allowed my design skills to grow! I love learning all the expansive products and design options offered at Topnotch, and a bonus to working with this company is the beautiful community of Blaine County.
Jane studied business at Boise State University from 1985 to 1989. She then took her business skills and entrepreneurial spirit and open the Ethan Allen Design Center of Boise Idaho in 1994.
It was there that Jane learned her passion for interior design along with her love of working and collaborating with clients.
Jane enjoys taking her client’s needs and wants and creating living spaces that reflects their personality. She believes that creating beautiful rooms is only one part of why she love design, the other is seeing the client thrilled with the finish look!
- 2008 IBR Business Woman of the Year
- Junior League of Boise Fund Development Director and Board Member — Served 1995 to 2005
- Ballet of Idaho Board Member and 2010 Board President — Served 2004 to 2013
- Fundsy Board Member and 2014 Gala Chair — Served 2010 to 2014
- Idaho Voices for Children Board Member — Served 2009 to 2013